3/18/2013

Friends



BY: COLE
Living a life without friends can be boring I might suggest. In an environment like schools, offices, and even in our neighborhood can be unexciting without these awesome people. Yes, family first I agree with that, but how can you express your feelings toward a movie? a book? And other things we like if the other family members we chat has a different interest? We can never force them to like it, and here comes a friend who is always excited about the news and other stuff involving our fandom. We can share them anything hidden to be our simple addiction. The feeling of excitement as we share the same dreams and thoughts involving our interests can never grow old. It is like sharing the same soul.
I’ve been to a situation in high school we’re my friends went missing, not physically, they just wrote a letter telling me I’ve changed. That day I realized losing a friend can make or break your high school life. I feel less than a friend, more than an enemy to them but I never wanted to lose them. I tried all the might I could to win them back and I won. The feeling of happiness beyond measure, I treasured them more than ever. I will never create the same mistake again. The bond we have grew stronger and until now we gather to fulfill our plans together.
A friend doesn’t always mean we have the same interests. It is about the ecstasy we inhale together. In college I met these remarkable four young ladies and created a connection between ourselves. We may be separated by interests but we recognize our differences that made us compact. We can never know who are destined to be our friends.  One thing I know is that we have to give time, effort, care, and love to them. They may not stay long enough for us to help and share the same laughter but I know they’ve imprinted the memories we share together in our journey of life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento